Form styling is not being applied on page editor in landing pages module

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Hi!

We were wondering if it is possible to apply the form styling that is displayed upon form creation in our page editor templating. 

For some reason when adding forms to our templates the styling that was defined when the form was created is not being translated to the page editor so we have to apply styling to the form again.

What i mean is that these styles:

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 11.17.31 AM.png

aren't being translated to this:

forum_hs_editor.jpg

Any idea how we can achieve this?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Community Manager

Hi @Unitips,

Do you have css associated with the page or template that could be overriding what the form is setting? The designer who worked on the page/template should know whether or not that is the case.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hello,

From our understanding, no. There is no css associated with the template.

The thing is we are using a custom HTML template in the design manager that adds the form with the following hubl tag:

https://designers.hubspot.com/docs/hubl/hubl-supported-tags#form

The docs state that the javascript output for that tag sets the css property to css: ''. We think this is what is causing the form's original css to be overriden but we are not sure.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Unitips,

Do you have a link to the live page so we can take a look at the form?

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Sure,

We made edits to the form using the landing page editor so it might look like the form is styled. However what we are looking for is the original styles that are displayed when the form is created.

Here is the page:

http://info.unitips.mx/?hs_preview=pnxzektQ-7325013005

0 Upvotes