Featured Image Update Not Pulling

New Contributor

I cloned a landing page, updated all of the content, url, meta description, and featured image.

My issue, is when I try to promote the LP on social media, the post pulls the old featured image, even though it does not appear in the page builder anymore. 

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Here is the page: https://www.agmonitoring.com/resources/webinar/tools-to-market-your-alarm-business

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Community Superstar

Would be helpful to know which feature image should be showing. This is what LinkedIn pulled from your LP as of the date/time of this reply. 

mfjlabs-screenshot-LinkedIn-20190426-173501.pngLinkedIn Featured Image

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

It should be pulling the same image shown on the LP, with words that say "Tools To Market Your Business" with this URL:

0 Upvotes
Community Superstar

The image you show above isn't shown anywhere on the LP link you originally posted.

- see LP screenshot (above the fold)

mfjlabs-screenshot-Tools To Market Your Alarm Business-20190429-104559.pngHubSpot LP Screenshot

Have you confirmed that your LP with the featured image you wish to attach to that LP has in fact been saved/updated?

- see image

hubspot-lp-featured-image.png

If so, try to remove, update, re-add the featured image.

Just to confirm -- this is a HubSpot LP and you're using Chrome.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I apologize. I did not clarify that this page has A and B versions. You are seeing the B version, which does not have the image on the page itself. The A version does. 

Yes, our website is hosted on Hubspot. I tried removing the feature image, updated the page, and then re-adding the image a few times before posting my question here. I have even tried updating the page and waiting 30 minutes before re-adding the image. The error remains.

And, to make things even more complicated:

I also tried deleting the old image from my files (the incorrect one that says "Tips to maximize,") changing its file name, and uploading it again (So it can still function on my other LP). For some reason, this new LP still manages to pull the incorrect feature image.

I think my only option now is to build two new pages from scratch and delete the other ones. It's just a big hassle.

0 Upvotes