Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ARothberg
Participant

Favicon for Landing Pages

I am not seeing a favicon being used for my Landing Page even though I have loaded a favicon into the account default "brand kit". Is there some other way I am supposed to set the favicon for a landing page?

0 Upvotes
11 Replies 11
Moodbitteam
Participant

Hi, I'd like to know if changing your favicon on Account Default worked for you and changed oldest landing pages favicons? I tried it and changed it but it didn't update all my landing pages favicons. 

0 Upvotes
Whathcock
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @ARothberg ,

Can you also follow the steps below to check and see if a Favicon is selected for Website pages?:

- Go to the General Settings (cogwheel) at the top right
- Go to the sub-menu " Tools"

- Click on "Website"

- Click "Pages"
- Find the tab which says "branding" and add your favicon under "website images"

Are you seeing a favicon set there? If not, I'd try adding it there and see if that adds it to your landing pages.

Whitney

signature.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.
ARothberg
Participant

I dont see a "branding" tab. Just: 

• Personalization
  • Integrations
  • SEO & Crawlers
  • System Pages
elizheleva
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @ARothberg, would you be able to to share a link to the page? Also, is the favicon showing on website pages or if you're using a different template? 

Best regards, 

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ARothberg
Participant

I DMed you the link to the landing page. At present I am just using this one landing page.

0 Upvotes
JMC5

I am having the exact same issue, I just have one landing page and it is not showing my favicon.

0 Upvotes
Whathcock

HI @JMC5 ,

Can you please confirm that a favicon has been set for your pages in your settings?

- Go to the General Settings (cogwheel) at the top right
- Go to the sub-menu " Tools"

- Click on "Website"

- Click "Pages"
- Find the tab which says "branding" and add your favicon under "website images"

Are you seeing a favicon set there? If not, I'd try adding it there and see if that adds it to your landing pages.

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.
0 Upvotes
ARothberg
Participant

That tab does not exist for me:

ARothberg_0-1681919896805.png

0 Upvotes
Whathcock

Hi @ARothberg , can you please confirm what level subscription you have? per this article, you can only set a favicon is you have CMSHub Starter or higher.

Whitney

0 Upvotes
JHair3

I am struggling with this.. I have added a favicon to my default branding. Nothing is showing. I am on the free version, but the artilce linked above does not say that favicons do not work on the free version?

0 Upvotes
ARothberg
Participant

Interesting that document looks to have been updated to add that line on March 9, after I aksed my initial question. I am on the free tier. That being said, the directions that that document provides to set the favicon, I actually can set:

ARothberg_0-1681920965574.png

0 Upvotes