Blog, Website & Page Publishing

BGraf
Mitglied

FB Ad Analytics & Hubspot LP Analytics Don't Match Up

I created a Landing Page on Hubspot and a FB Ad with it attached. I have 11 external link clicks directing to my Landing Page, but my Hubspot Analytics says I only have 6 entrances and 4 page views. Am I missing something here? I don't know why the numbers would be so off. I have checked with Facebook and the link is correct. Any insight here?

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

FB Ad Analytics & Hubspot LP Analytics Don't Match Up

Hello @BGraf,

Apologize for the delay in responding due to the holidays, wanted to provide this knowledge base here with more information about tracking with HubSpot.

And also below, the requirements with FB tracking.

• The final URL in the Facebook ad must be a full URL and not shortened by a link shortener (e.g., bit.ly, with the exception of hubs.ly). Link shorteners strip parameters from the end of the URL and prevent tracking.
  • The URL in the Facebook ad cannot redirect because HubSpot's tracking parameters are stripped during redirects. Only use the final, non-redirecting version of a URL. This includes http to https redirects.
  • Existing ads must have fewer than 20 engagements when you first connect your Facebook Ads account to HubSpot to be tracked. This prevents Facebook's ad optimization algorithm from being reset. If an ad has 20 or more engagements, you can override the limit to apply HubSpot tracking.

If you meet all of the above requirements but are seeing errors, check out the tracking troubleshooting guide.

If this does not solve your case, could you please provide us more information? The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !