Blog, Website & Page Publishing

SusanL

Exporting a list of published blogs

SOLVE

Has anyone successfully exported a list of all blog posts into an Excel file that would include columns for title, date published, date updated, and to a lesser need, author? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @SusanL

When looking at exporting your blog, at the moment you can export your individual Blog Post information and I have included those steps here

If you are looking to export the entire blog, this feature does not currently exist there is an idea surfacing about this functionality if you wish to vote on it and I have provided that link here

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
anujdeshpande

SOLVE

Hello @SusanL 

Follow these simple steps;

1. Login to your Hubspot marketing account

2. Click on 'Marketing' drop-down (on navigation bar)

3. Find 'Website' in the drop-down list, select 'Blog' (will appear post hovering over 'Website')

4. Scroll down a little and click "View blog analytics" (will appear on LHS in blue)

5. Click "Export" (on the top-right side)

6. A .zip file will get downloaded. Extracting the same will give you multiple .csv files

7. Look for the file by name "cms-pages-table-export.csv". Bingo!!!

p.s. - filename could be different, so open and check every file to find out the on.

Good luck and thank me later!

Or you may give a little shoutout to this blog site...   🙂

0 Upvotes
stefenp
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hey @SusanL, I created a little hack that lets you export all of your blog posts (up to 1,000 at a time) including all of it's content/images, etc... the instructions are located here: https://www.bluleadz.com/blog/how-to-export-a-hubspot-blog I hope this helps!

cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @SusanL

When looking at exporting your blog, at the moment you can export your individual Blog Post information and I have included those steps here

If you are looking to export the entire blog, this feature does not currently exist there is an idea surfacing about this functionality if you wish to vote on it and I have provided that link here

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes