Blog, Website & Page Publishing

JSwitzer
Participant

Embeded Vimeo Videos are not showing

SOLVE

Hello,

I am trying to utilize smart content to host our on-demand webinars on our HubSpot page. The problem I am running into is after I embed the Vimeo video it doesn't seem to show in the smart content section. I can get a youtube video to show perfectly fine, but not Vimeo. When I dig into the developer tools it looks like on the page it looks like it is being loaded but not shown. I have no idea what is causing this can someone help here?

Below is the embed code I am using. Please help!

<div style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/660509752?h=9cab582e1b&amp;title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;sp..." frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" title="Technical Series: Managing Complexity with the 3D ACIS Modeler"></iframe></div><script src="https://player.vimeo.com/api/player.js"></script>

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JSwitzer
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

This was a Vimeo issue. If you are struggling with too much space above your Vimeo video, then you need to visit the Vimeo page for the video and share it. Once in the share window, you can customize the size and copy embed code from there.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
JSwitzer
Participant

SOLVE

Found the problem. This can be closed. 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing this update with us, @JSwitzer

Do you mind sharing how you solved this coding issue with the Community? 

Thanks!

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
JSwitzer
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

This was a Vimeo issue. If you are struggling with too much space above your Vimeo video, then you need to visit the Vimeo page for the video and share it. Once in the share window, you can customize the size and copy embed code from there.