Blog, Website & Page Publishing

hingston

Embedd Blog Post on external website

SOLVE

Hi. 

We are currently setting up a new website in sitecore. From there, we link to Hubspot Landingpages and the Hubspot Blog. 

On this website we have teaser to our blog posts at different places. Is it possibile to embed a teaser to the blogpost from hubspot? Ideally, this would automatically update when a new blog post with a certain tag is published, so I always have a teaser to the latest blog posts on my website.

Looking forward to your replies/advice

Best. Tina

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @hingston 

Probably the easiest way to achieve this is to use the RSS feed of the HubSpot blog and display it, somehow, on your Sitecore site. 

Here's how you get your RSS feed: Get the RSS feed URL for your HubSpot blog, blog author, or blog tag 

I don't know how you go about displaying this on a Sitecore site but hopefully your developer can help with that.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @hingston 

Probably the easiest way to achieve this is to use the RSS feed of the HubSpot blog and display it, somehow, on your Sitecore site. 

Here's how you get your RSS feed: Get the RSS feed URL for your HubSpot blog, blog author, or blog tag 

I don't know how you go about displaying this on a Sitecore site but hopefully your developer can help with that.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency