Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Jayneel

Email verifications for connected accounts for MS Teams are not coming through

SOLVE

Hi,

I connected MS Teams through Connected Apps and as the next step I am trying to connect my HubSpot account with the MS Teams account. However, I am not receiving the verfication emails in Office 365 to complete that step. I checked everything on the Office 365 side - quarantine emails, junk folder, email rules, etc. but everything checks out on that end. Has anyone else come across this issue and has been able to find a resolution?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jayneel
Solution

SOLVE

I was able to resolve this issue. The verification messages were not in the email but in the MS Teams Chat window. I was able to verify the account connection and HubSpot account was able to acknowledge the connection. All set here 🙂 Leaving this post up in case its helpful to anyone else stuck on this issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JVanImpe
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

Not sure if this thread is still followed, but I have the problem that I don't see the verification message in the MS Teams chat window. Anyone with the same issue?

0 Upvotes
Jayneel
Solution

SOLVE

I was able to resolve this issue. The verification messages were not in the email but in the MS Teams Chat window. I was able to verify the account connection and HubSpot account was able to acknowledge the connection. All set here 🙂 Leaving this post up in case its helpful to anyone else stuck on this issue.