Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Lily

Edit Pillar Page

SOLVE

Hi there,

Currently I am creating the pillar page, but I get stuck.

I want to add some background colours, same as some Hubspot examples. Can anyone teach me how to add background colours.

Many thanks!

Lily.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Edit Pillar Page

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

You'll typically get design help much faster if you post in the Design Forum where many HubSpot designers (and some developers) play. 🙂

Also, maybe try Belch.io -- a beautiful code-free HubSpot page builder -- for free.

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it fast.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Edit Pillar Page

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

You'll typically get design help much faster if you post in the Design Forum where many HubSpot designers (and some developers) play. 🙂

Also, maybe try Belch.io -- a beautiful code-free HubSpot page builder -- for free.

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it fast.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes