Blog, Website & Page Publishing

LadyTay
Mitglied

Edit Option For Published Blogs

lösung

Hi, 

We imported our blogs into HubSpot, but I can't seem to find the edit button. I looked at all the academy videos, online resources and questions posted about it to no avail. When a post has been published, the edit button should be under the manage blogs tab. It should be right next to the "more" button when hovering over a blog, but it's not. I'm just wondering if there's a certain access you need to have to edit already published blogs that maybe I don't have? Or since the blogs were imported they can't be edited? 

-Taylor

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @LadyTay

There is no reason that I am aware of that your imported blogs (if imported from a compatible XML file) should be uneditable, and you are correct, the edit button should appear when you hover over any blog in the manage tab, like this:

Blog   HubSpot.png

If you click through to an individual blog post you should see a big orange edit button too, like this:

Content Details   HubSpot.png

If you are not seeing either of these then definitely double check that you do in fact have edit blog permissions in your portal's settings. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @LadyTay

There is no reason that I am aware of that your imported blogs (if imported from a compatible XML file) should be uneditable, and you are correct, the edit button should appear when you hover over any blog in the manage tab, like this:

Blog   HubSpot.png

If you click through to an individual blog post you should see a big orange edit button too, like this:

Content Details   HubSpot.png

If you are not seeing either of these then definitely double check that you do in fact have edit blog permissions in your portal's settings. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency