Blog, Website & Page Publishing

MBonagura

Edit Content for Mobile View

Hello!
This is Michela from Angiodroid. I am writing because we are having problems with mobile viewing of our site. We entrusted the construction of the site to an external agency who did a good job on the web version, but neglected the viewing from mobile devices. We are therefore trying to solve them by ourselves but we do not know how to do it. Is there any way you can support us in the various changes we will have to make? It is mostly about adapting text and images to allow their complete visualization avoiding long scroll. Here is our website https://www.angiodroid.com/.

The problems affect several pages. For example, in the home slider carousel the images are cut off and are not displayed completely. Or more below the adaptation does not allow the text or image to be seen clearly. Also isn't there a way to align "news and media" items on the same row without ending up in a column?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MBonagura,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Mobile optimization can be a big undertaking and it'd be great if you could share additional information about your setup! 

As @Anton asked in his answer to this Community article:

- Have you bought your theme or is it a default HubSpot one like Growth?

- Have you created a child-theme or did you just used it "as-it-is"?

Thanks! 

I also wanted to invite @Ben-M and @Teun to this coversation to see if they have any advice. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
MBonagura

Hi Mia!

Thank you for your reply!

We bought our theme. It is called "Popular" by leadstreet.
We can see from the design manager that our developers created a
child-theme.

Please feel free to ask me whatever you want.

Kind regards,
0 Upvotes