Blog, Website & Page Publishing

cbalhorn
参加者

Duplicate posts on two HubSpot Blogs

解決

In the blogs section on HubSpot, users have the opportunity to create multiple blogs. My company uses one blog for Website A and one for Website B. Before Website B was created, we had published some of its blog posts on Website A. When Website B was created, we republished all posts of a certain category on Website B and set up redirects for them from Website A. 

Question: If blog posts are published on two different blogs on HubSpot but redirected to one, does SEO suffer as it's duplicate content? Or do the redirects cover that issue? Data point: HubSpot shows different metrics for these posts depending on which blog you look at them through. 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
DanielSanchez
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @cbalhorn ,

Having duplicate content on 2 blogs is not a practice that I enjoy, as I believe content is created for one blog, for one persona and not generic for A / B testing on multiple blogs. But let's go.

When you use an content in one blog that not is unique (is copy), you need to configure the Canonical URL for not to be penalized.

Clique to edit you post, go to "Settings > Advanced", and insert the URL Canonical (URL of original content). Look:

canonical2.PNG

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards! 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
DanielSanchez
解決策

解決

Hi @cbalhorn ,

Having duplicate content on 2 blogs is not a practice that I enjoy, as I believe content is created for one blog, for one persona and not generic for A / B testing on multiple blogs. But let's go.

When you use an content in one blog that not is unique (is copy), you need to configure the Canonical URL for not to be penalized.

Clique to edit you post, go to "Settings > Advanced", and insert the URL Canonical (URL of original content). Look:

canonical2.PNG

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards! 

cbalhorn
参加者

解決

This does answer my question, thank you Daniel!