Blog, Website & Page Publishing

WKASMI
メンバー

Disconnect Hubspot from my GoDaddy domain

解決

Dear Community,

I made the mistake of connecting my main business domain to hubspot, so SURPRIIIISE! The content disappeared and I would like to point my domain back to the server but I can't make changes on GoDaddy as it says that I can not change the records because it was used by another product or another service. I deleted the domaine from Hubspot but no success!

Help!

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
SNigam
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hello @WKASMI have you initiated chat with godaddy I am sure they will help you I knew someone in my link have same issue and their hosting provider helped him to get this issue sorted. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

13件の返信
DG14642
投稿者

解決

The same happened to me as well, I am looking forward to solve it. Any additional tip besides the bot suggestion for solving that?

sahilsomkuwar
参加者

解決

Hi DG14642. I faced the same problem. Upon researching, I contacted my hosting provider and they resolved it within seconds. Connecting to the live-chat agents took longer than the resolution though. Your web hosting provider will sort this out for you in no time.

Jnix284
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

@DG14642 if you update the CNAME records in GoDaddy back to your old CMS provider after you remove the domain from HubSpot, everything should go back to how it was.

A domain can only be connected to one CMS provider at a time.

Can you share the specific error you're getting in GoDaddy?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

DG14642
投稿者

解決

Thanks @Jnix284@sahilsomkuwar@BérangèreL for your contribution. The problem was solved. After ensuring the CNAME records in GoDadd were correct,  I needed to remove the Hubspot template on GoDaddy and validate the Wordpress one. 

Jnix284

解決

Awesome @DG14642 I'm so glad you could get the issue resolved and get everything pointing back to WP.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 いいね!
DG14642
投稿者

解決

Thank you for your answer.

I appreciate your suggestion to update the CNAME records in GoDaddy and in addition I spoke with them, mentioning that there is a propagation time that lasts for up to 24/48 hs.

Besides that, I am unable to access to wordpress, and it shows the following message.

This site can’t provide a secure connection uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Unsupported protocol

The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

Is it required to do anything else?

Thank you for your support.

Jnix284

解決

@DG14642 the SSL mismatch is likely because you changed from WP to HS back to WP - it definitely takes some time to propogate, but GoDaddy support should be able to help further if it hasn't returned to normal by now.

BérangèreL
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @DG14642,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Sorry to hear that the content disappeared.

I'd like invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation @karstenkoehler, @Jnix284 and @Crystal_Hopper, do you have any tips to share to help @DG14642, please?

Also, if anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thanks and have a nice day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

sahilsomkuwar
参加者

解決

Hi @SNigam @WKASMI  Exactly the same happened to me. How did you get it back up as it was?

0 いいね!
SNigam
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hello @WKASMI have you initiated chat with godaddy I am sure they will help you I knew someone in my link have same issue and their hosting provider helped him to get this issue sorted. 

THall9
参加者

解決

Where can I find this solution?!?!?!?! My Site disappeared?!?!?!?

Jnix284

解決

@THall9 can you explain more about your situation? If the solution you need isn't in this thread, I highly recommend creating a new thread so that it is visible to everyone in the community so they can offer help.

The more details you can share about what steps you took and what you expected to happen compared to what actually happened the better.

0 いいね!
WKASMI
メンバー

解決

Yes I am working on it with them.

Thank you