Blog, Website & Page Publishing

sberry11
Top Contributor

Delete Blog Pictures

SOLVE

I'm setting up a blog. There is a full photo in it. I duplicated the file and cropped it a bit so all of my "Featured Pictures" are a consistent size in the blog list. When I select the file to be my featured file it imports the full-size one. I retried it and now HS fantastically has three full-size images (all the same) and I'm maxed out of images I can add. Am I totally missing how to delete a photo out of the blog images? Or do I really have to reset up the whole blog and hope it works next time?

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Delete Blog Pictures

SOLVE

Hi @sberry11,

You should be able to add more than three featured image options to your blog post. If the tool isn't working as expected, I would recommend reaching out to HubSpot Technical Support as they will be able to assist with the issue specific to your portal.

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Delete Blog Pictures

SOLVE

Hi @sberry11,

You should be able to add more than three featured image options to your blog post. If the tool isn't working as expected, I would recommend reaching out to HubSpot Technical Support as they will be able to assist with the issue specific to your portal.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes