Blog, Website & Page Publishing

visuaobs
参加者

Custom domain - Portal administrator

解決

Hi,

I am trying to setup a custom domain, but whenever I click on Domains, I get an error message saying "Ask your portal administrator if you'd like access.". 

I am the super admin and gave myself rights to everything, but how do I become portal administrator? What portal? All I want is use the Hubspot CRM to manage my sales contacts.Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 09.43.46.png

Thank you for any help

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
visuaobs
解決策
参加者

解決

My goal is to manage my contacts and email my prospects and turn them into clients. Do I even need Hubspot Marketing? I was under the impression I can use the CRM and plug an email solution e.g. cu with a custom domain into it (Gmail for business OR something like Activecampaigns).

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hiya

You might not need marketing. 

HubSpot Sales connects directly to your inbox to send and track emails to your prospects. 

Connecting the CRM to another ESP or automation platform would requrie an intergration tool, like Zapier. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
Phil_Vallender

解決

Hi @visuaobs

You do not need to configure your domain to use HubSpot CRM to manage your sales and domain management isn't included in that product.

Custom domain management is included in HubSpot Marketing Basic, Pro and Enterprise. Which version of HubSpot Marketing, if any, do you have? 

Hope this helps.

0 いいね!
visuaobs
解決策
参加者

解決

My goal is to manage my contacts and email my prospects and turn them into clients. Do I even need Hubspot Marketing? I was under the impression I can use the CRM and plug an email solution e.g. cu with a custom domain into it (Gmail for business OR something like Activecampaigns).

0 いいね!
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hiya

You might not need marketing. 

HubSpot Sales connects directly to your inbox to send and track emails to your prospects. 

Connecting the CRM to another ESP or automation platform would requrie an intergration tool, like Zapier. 

Hope this helps.

visuaobs
参加者

解決

Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying! So will look into the sales module 🙂

0 いいね!