Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Philip_Marsh
投稿者

Creating unique tags for different blogs

解決

Hello,

I have two blogs on our site to separate article and our case studies. I want to create a tag that is unique to the case study blog. I have gone to Blog > Tags and have tried to create a new tag. However, this gets placed under all. If I filter to Case Studies, it's empty. Same if I create a new blog post under case studies, I am presented with all the tags and creating a new one makes it available to all blogs, not just to the case studies.

One benefit of doing it this way is to tidy up the "Blog categories" section on our blog posts, as I only want tags to display from the related blog, and not all tags.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Nynke_HM
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @Philip_Marsh ,

This is a very common issue you're sharing here. 

It's true that there's only one 'tag manager' that applies to all of your blog platforms. The good thing is, by default HubSpot will only show used tags on the blog pages.

When you're creating a new tag that's meant for one of your platforms only and you add it to a post on that platform, it will show in the filter module of that blog platform. It will not show on another platform where you didn't add the tag to a post.

Unless you have asked your developer to show all tags in your template of course. But by default it should only show the used tags on the platform.

When cleaning up the tags that you already created, I would advise you to make a selection per platform. The filtering option at the top of the overview could help you with this: 

Community - tags.png

Hope this helps!

Best,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Nynke_HM
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @Philip_Marsh ,

This is a very common issue you're sharing here. 

It's true that there's only one 'tag manager' that applies to all of your blog platforms. The good thing is, by default HubSpot will only show used tags on the blog pages.

When you're creating a new tag that's meant for one of your platforms only and you add it to a post on that platform, it will show in the filter module of that blog platform. It will not show on another platform where you didn't add the tag to a post.

Unless you have asked your developer to show all tags in your template of course. But by default it should only show the used tags on the platform.

When cleaning up the tags that you already created, I would advise you to make a selection per platform. The filtering option at the top of the overview could help you with this: 

Community - tags.png

Hope this helps!

Best,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Philip_Marsh
投稿者

解決

Thank you. Going through the motions shows that it's automatic. 

Thank you

0 いいね!