Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ssasson
Participant

Creating social media post from landing page

SOLVE

I've created a landing page for social media with an embedded video. I've made revisions to the landing page and when viewed the changes are implemented. However, when I try and share this via social media it reverts back to an earlier version of the landing page. Any suggestions? See screenshot below:

ssasson_0-1613491751088.png

TIA

1 Accepted solution
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @ssasson!

Quick clarification question...when you say that you "share" the page via social media are you doing that in Hubspot or directly on another platform? 

There is a user in my account that this happens for. When she creates content she sees an "old" preview. However, when I look at the post she created, I see the "newest" preview. I have not contacted HS support about this as I feel it is most likely a browser or cache issue. It can take a few days for my coworker to see the "new" preview but it does typically resolve itself.

Is there another user on your account who can check the content you're creating and let you know what they see? Or have you setup a test and checked it over a few days to see if anything changes. If you feel there is an issue to contact HS Support about, I would suggesting checking these 2 items and being able to provide the data.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @ssasson!

Quick clarification question...when you say that you "share" the page via social media are you doing that in Hubspot or directly on another platform? 

There is a user in my account that this happens for. When she creates content she sees an "old" preview. However, when I look at the post she created, I see the "newest" preview. I have not contacted HS support about this as I feel it is most likely a browser or cache issue. It can take a few days for my coworker to see the "new" preview but it does typically resolve itself.

Is there another user on your account who can check the content you're creating and let you know what they see? Or have you setup a test and checked it over a few days to see if anything changes. If you feel there is an issue to contact HS Support about, I would suggesting checking these 2 items and being able to provide the data.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
rikkilear
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hey,

What is reverting back to the previous version? Is it the page itself when you link through or the preview of it in the social apps?

----------------------

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Full HubSpot agency: https://www.digital22.com/

Free HubSpot Training: https://www.digital22.com/free-2021-training

ssasson
Participant

SOLVE

It reverts to the original version of the landing page without the updates.

I've viewed the URL provided in the screenshot and this shows an outdated version of the Landing page. If I then post this in LinkedIn an old version of the landing page is shown. However, if I edit the landing page it is the latest version. I've cleared my cache as recommended below but this hasn't helped.

BR

Sarah

0 Upvotes