Blog, Website & Page Publishing

clesar

Creating a partner-portal for resellers

SOLVE

Hi guys,

This is Clemens from Chemnitz (GER). I am completely new to HubSpot - and, unfortunately, so is our whole company. To the actual question:

Imagine we are acting as a distributor for three similar products of three different companies. There is a process for each sale that involves lots of "printing and scanning" and we urgently want to get rid of that. Is it possible to create sth. like a partner-portal for resellers with three logins? All it needs to contain is a form with dropdowns for product a, b and c plus customer data  that automatically generates an email to us and the customer that the reseller names.

It would be great if we could create that thing completely in HubSpot (could be a landing page with Login, basically).

Thanks for the support and sorry for any mistakes in my english.

1 Accepted solution
DanAt3DV
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @clesar

If I am reading this correctly, you would like a form on a landing page for resellers to complete as needed... In which case, I would highly suggest Typeform which integrates with Hubspot, Slack, GSuite, Zapier, etc. 

We have one setup for our Consultants to send us call logs directly to Hubspot and for our Sales people to complete their Commission sheets (Google Sheet). 

Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
edc

SOLVE

Anyone have suggests on best practices for setting up a reseller network on Hubspot. Some of the aspects required would be a document repository,  product spec sheets, price lists, presentations etc, reseller landing page and typical CRM functionality. 

DanielGR

SOLVE

We launched an integrated partner portal with HubSpot that meets these needs this year.  Check out Allbound.com.  We have over 20 companies using this integration already.

0 Upvotes
billcarroll
Participant

SOLVE

We would be interested in something like this as well. Were you able to fina a solution?

0 Upvotes
DanAt3DV
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @clesar

If I am reading this correctly, you would like a form on a landing page for resellers to complete as needed... In which case, I would highly suggest Typeform which integrates with Hubspot, Slack, GSuite, Zapier, etc. 

We have one setup for our Consultants to send us call logs directly to Hubspot and for our Sales people to complete their Commission sheets (Google Sheet). 

Hope this helps. 

kjdean
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

At ManoByte we have been creating Partner Portals for our clients on a regular basis. 

0 Upvotes
ShawnBme
Participant

SOLVE

Has anyone figured out a way to Create a Partner Portal through Hubspot? Our Partner portal would need the ability to register leads, generate quotes, provide marketing materials, allow access to crayon.co battlecards and offer a marketing portal for co branding and lead generation from our partners. 

DanielGR

SOLVE

We launched an integrated partner portal with HubSpot that meets these needs this year.  Check out Allbound.com.  We have over 20 companies using this integration already.

0 Upvotes
clesar

SOLVE

Dan, 

thanks a lot! This is very neat and exactly what we were looking for.

Have a nice day, I appreciate your help. Smiley Happy