Blog, Website & Page Publishing

HWhite53
Membro

Creating a custom HTML module

resolver

Hi there! 

I'm trying to create a new module so I can put ANY custom HTML into it for landing pages and emails. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Jnix284
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi @HWhite53 if you just want to add HTML to an Landing Page, you can use the rich text module found under Common Modules.

You can use HTML and CSS to your hearts content in the rich text editor for landing pages, but the same is not true for emails...

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Exibir solução no post original

5 Respostas 5
jkeough78
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro

resolver

The Rich Text module isn't great for pasting html/javascript code because it edits the code which can break the html/javascript. Need a standard html module please.

0 Avaliação positiva
Jnix284

resolver

@jkeough78 The easiest way to create the custom module would be via Design Manager, since this was posted in the Marketing discussion (and not the Developer discussion) I provided the path of least resistance via the DnD editor, which likely wasn't the best option.

Creating a new module in design tools allows you to add your HTML/JS as needed.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Avaliação positiva
jkeough78

resolver

Thank you! Yeah, I'll have to create a custom module. I'm hoping that Hubspot will make a standard module for pure just code/html. I'll have to add a feature request.

0 Avaliação positiva
Jnix284

resolver

You're welcome! Let me know if you add to the Ideas and I'll upvote! 🙂

0 Avaliação positiva
Jnix284
Solução

resolver

Hi @HWhite53 if you just want to add HTML to an Landing Page, you can use the rich text module found under Common Modules.

You can use HTML and CSS to your hearts content in the rich text editor for landing pages, but the same is not true for emails...