Blog, Website & Page Publishing

HWhite53

Creating a custom HTML module

SOLVE

Hi there! 

I'm trying to create a new module so I can put ANY custom HTML into it for landing pages and emails. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HWhite53 if you just want to add HTML to an Landing Page, you can use the rich text module found under Common Modules.

You can use HTML and CSS to your hearts content in the rich text editor for landing pages, but the same is not true for emails...

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
jkeough78
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

The Rich Text module isn't great for pasting html/javascript code because it edits the code which can break the html/javascript. Need a standard html module please.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

SOLVE

@jkeough78 The easiest way to create the custom module would be via Design Manager, since this was posted in the Marketing discussion (and not the Developer discussion) I provided the path of least resistance via the DnD editor, which likely wasn't the best option.

Creating a new module in design tools allows you to add your HTML/JS as needed.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
jkeough78
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Thank you! Yeah, I'll have to create a custom module. I'm hoping that Hubspot will make a standard module for pure just code/html. I'll have to add a feature request.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

SOLVE

You're welcome! Let me know if you add to the Ideas and I'll upvote! 🙂

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @HWhite53 if you just want to add HTML to an Landing Page, you can use the rich text module found under Common Modules.

You can use HTML and CSS to your hearts content in the rich text editor for landing pages, but the same is not true for emails...