Blog, Website & Page Publishing

KLottoShabat2
Participant

Creating a blog overview page and adding blog posts

SOLVE

Hi,
We're having trouble building a blog overview page and adding blog posts. 
Our website currently isn't built using Hubspot. It runs on WebFlow. We now would like to build a blog overview page on a subdomain we use for all our Hubspot content and add blog posts to it. 
So we have built the overview page, but it looks like there is no way to define it as overview page and to add seperate blog posts to it. Whenever we create a blog post (clicking on 'new'), we upload the content (text and images) and when we want to save it, it seems to override the blog overview page, asking 'publish to x assets' (x being the number of dummy blog posts we crated so far.
Who can help us here?
Many thanks,

Kathrin 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KLottoShabat2. At first glance, I'd suggest two resources: 

I suspect what's happening is that you need the blog subdomain (blog.yourdomain.com) which will act as your overview page, and will host that "blog listing" template from your theme. Then all of your blog posts will live at blog.yourdomain.com/blog-title-here and live on the blog post page template of the theme. 

Please let me know if I can help further!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
nruther

SOLVE

Hi,

Najera Rutherfordson here,

We are also having trouble building a blog overview page and adding blog posts. 

Our website currently isn't built using Hubspot. It runs on Wordpress. We now would like to build a blog overview page on a subdomain we use for all our Hubspot content and add blog posts to it.

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @KLottoShabat2. At first glance, I'd suggest two resources: 

I suspect what's happening is that you need the blog subdomain (blog.yourdomain.com) which will act as your overview page, and will host that "blog listing" template from your theme. Then all of your blog posts will live at blog.yourdomain.com/blog-title-here and live on the blog post page template of the theme. 

Please let me know if I can help further!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes