Blog, Website & Page Publishing

JHogping
Mitglied

Copy template to another account, accounts empty

lösung

Hi,

I hope somebody can help us. Already searched and followed this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/design-manager/copy-a-template-or-theme-to-another-hubspot-account  and checked this:

"You must be logged in with the same email address in both accounts in order to copy a template or theme between the two accounts. You will not be able to copy purchased templates from one account to another."

We can access 2 accounts, in account-A there is a new custom template and when we click "Copy to different account", the destination account is empty. Also if we search for the ID or the name, nothing is showing up.

- The user is logged in and can switch in both accounts.

- In Account-B (where we want to copy to) the user is Super Admin. Account B is in a "CMS Hub Professional trial". 

- In Account-A we have "Contacts Reports Marketing" roles

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
JHogping
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

The problem is fixed! We changed yesterday account A also to super admin and it wasn't working directly. But today I tried it account an Account B is selectable in Account A for copy. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
JHogping
Lösung
Mitglied

lösung

The problem is fixed! We changed yesterday account A also to super admin and it wasn't working directly. But today I tried it account an Account B is selectable in Account A for copy. 

natsumimori
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @JHogping ,

Could you share the following information?

• Account A's account ID
  • Account B's account ID
  • A link to the custom template you'd like to copy
  • Which user is attempting to copy this template? (Is it you?)

0 Upvotes