Blog, Website & Page Publishing

mobicycle
Participant

Connect your domain and copy your CNAME

SOLVE
  • In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Content Settings

Hello,

I do not see content in my HubSpot Marketing Basic settings

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mobicycle

If you do not see the content menu you may have Marketing Free or Starter - can you check and confirm under Account menu (your face) > Products and Add ons > Marketing

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @mobicycle  If you are referring to portal 1623655, our records show this as a Marketing Free protal which will not have a Content tab.  Click here for a table of features for the various different HubSpot subscriptions

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @mobicycle  If you are referring to portal 1623655, our records show this as a Marketing Free protal which will not have a Content tab.  Click here for a table of features for the various different HubSpot subscriptions

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
mobicycle
Participant

SOLVE

I had seen it in my other HubSpot account. I think that new account is under the trial Basic which is why I saw Content.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @mobicycle

If you do not see the content menu you may have Marketing Free or Starter - can you check and confirm under Account menu (your face) > Products and Add ons > Marketing

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency