1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Cloning landing

SOLVE

Hi @ArielMoreno,

Landing page A/B testing is a Marketing or CMS Hub Professional or Enterprise feature. You can find the steps to run an A/B test here. (During this setup, HubSpot will automatically create a variant which you can then modify for your test.) For free and Starter portals, you'd have to integrate another landing page or A/B testing tool from the HubSpot App Marketplace to run tests.

(If you clone a landing page, HubSpot will create two separate assets and you'll have to publish it under two separate URLs. You won't be able to test them under the same URL.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
HJsye

Cloning landing

SOLVE

I am also looking to clone my landing page  and facing some difficulties can you just guiode me about it.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Cloning landing

SOLVE

Hi @HJsye, you can find the steps to clone a page here. Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Cloning landing

SOLVE

Hi @ArielMoreno ,

Yes, you can clone a landing page in HubSpot to run an A/B test: https://prnt.sc/1cy2aiu depending on the subscription: https://prnt.sc/1cy5l6e

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Cloning landing

SOLVE

Hi @ArielMoreno,

Landing page A/B testing is a Marketing or CMS Hub Professional or Enterprise feature. You can find the steps to run an A/B test here. (During this setup, HubSpot will automatically create a variant which you can then modify for your test.) For free and Starter portals, you'd have to integrate another landing page or A/B testing tool from the HubSpot App Marketplace to run tests.

(If you clone a landing page, HubSpot will create two separate assets and you'll have to publish it under two separate URLs. You won't be able to test them under the same URL.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler