Blog, Website & Page Publishing

RBole

Client testimonial integration

SOLVE

Hello,

We use HubSpot as art CRM as well as our website host.

We would like to find a way to integrate client reviews/testimonials into our website.

Does HubSpot provide any integration with Google reviews or Facebook?

If not, can HubSpot have a separate template to request client reviews and ability to publish onto our HubSpot ran website?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @RBole ,

There's certainly nothing out-of-the-box in HubSpot that does this and I don't see any modules/apps that handle this either. I guess your options are:

1. Build your own in HubSpot. You could create a Form, embed that on a Landing Page and then you'd need to capture those results somewhere, like... maybe in HubDB. This would be quite a big piece of custom development work, I really doubt it's worth it.
  2. Build your own outside HubSpot. Ask for reviews/testimonials using something like Google Forms, store in Google Sheets and build something that queries that as a data source. Lots of development effort here too, I also wouldn't do this.
  3. Use a third-party service that already does this kind of work - like TagEmbed or ElfSight (others are available, these are just examples!) - this gives you a super-simple option, but it will have a small monthly cost (less than 1 and 2 above though)
  4. Use a review site that already has a nice embedded widget, and funnel your customers through to that. For example, TrustPilot or Reviews.io (Reviews.io have a HubSpot app integration which could be worth exploring). Depending on the size of your business/needs, there may be a higher cost here, but you get a more comprehensive service. But obviously, not much use if all your best reviews are on Google or Facebook 🙂

Personally, I'd look at number 3 first. For a small monthly cost, you can just embed an iframe widget onto pages/modules in your HubSpot CMS site and it'll take care of itself. For emails etc... I would just curate reviews manually anyway in your email templates.

Hope that helps a bit.

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RBole ,

There isn't any prebuilt integration with Google Reviews , however as mentioned here, you may be able to work with a developer to use some of Google API's to pull that information (and reviews) onto your site.  

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
APenrod
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @RBole ,

There's certainly nothing out-of-the-box in HubSpot that does this and I don't see any modules/apps that handle this either. I guess your options are:

1. Build your own in HubSpot. You could create a Form, embed that on a Landing Page and then you'd need to capture those results somewhere, like... maybe in HubDB. This would be quite a big piece of custom development work, I really doubt it's worth it.
  2. Build your own outside HubSpot. Ask for reviews/testimonials using something like Google Forms, store in Google Sheets and build something that queries that as a data source. Lots of development effort here too, I also wouldn't do this.
  3. Use a third-party service that already does this kind of work - like TagEmbed or ElfSight (others are available, these are just examples!) - this gives you a super-simple option, but it will have a small monthly cost (less than 1 and 2 above though)
  4. Use a review site that already has a nice embedded widget, and funnel your customers through to that. For example, TrustPilot or Reviews.io (Reviews.io have a HubSpot app integration which could be worth exploring). Depending on the size of your business/needs, there may be a higher cost here, but you get a more comprehensive service. But obviously, not much use if all your best reviews are on Google or Facebook 🙂

Personally, I'd look at number 3 first. For a small monthly cost, you can just embed an iframe widget onto pages/modules in your HubSpot CMS site and it'll take care of itself. For emails etc... I would just curate reviews manually anyway in your email templates.

Hope that helps a bit.

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!