Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ASchimanowski

Changing Mail Domain, how to

SOLVE

Hello Community, I am planning to move my website from "www.tamada.koeln" to "www.weddingbro.de".

The mail box will also change from info@tamada.koeln to info@weddingbro.de . I will setup an forwarding from tamada.koeln to weddingbro.de mails. Do you know what I should do in Hubspot? Just change the domain in settings > mailbox? Or are there more things to do? Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ClaraDelabrosse
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hello @ASchimanowski ,

You should update the domains in the settings -> website -> domains and URL's

Once you are on this page you should update everything that you need: website, email, blog if you have one, and landing pages.

You should make sure the urls on your pages are updated and you can also create redirects from your old domain to the new one to make sure that you don't have any 404.

Regarding your emails you should update the sending domain and also make sure that you connect your new email address with the HubSpot Sales Extension.

If you have an inbox, you should also update the email adress in the settings -> Inbox

I remain available if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Clara

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
ClaraDelabrosse
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @ASchimanowski ,

You should update the domains in the settings -> website -> domains and URL's

Once you are on this page you should update everything that you need: website, email, blog if you have one, and landing pages.

You should make sure the urls on your pages are updated and you can also create redirects from your old domain to the new one to make sure that you don't have any 404.

Regarding your emails you should update the sending domain and also make sure that you connect your new email address with the HubSpot Sales Extension.

If you have an inbox, you should also update the email adress in the settings -> Inbox

I remain available if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Clara

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ASchimanowski 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @ClaraDelabrosse @sviaud @BukunmiOdetayo do you have some advice for @ASchimanowski on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !