Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Schludini
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Can you have multiple secondary domains in one portal?

SOLVE

Hi so I am currently working with our developer to onboard a client onto HubSpot. 

This client has 3 brands connected to one portal and therefore we need to connect all three website domains to the portal. Is it possible to have all 3 domains connected as secondary domains under marketing professional?

The plan is also to connect an email domain to each brand, add a blog etc. I wanted to know if this is also possible. I am almost certain that this is possible or else we would have to had put them on another plan.

Any feedback would be great.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Tnichs
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

HI,  if you have 3 different brands then you should really be purchasing the brand domain addon - This link explains whether you should or shouldn't have it- https://www.hubspot.com/products/brand-domains

Technically it's possible to put your tracking code across all 3 sites, but that just causes issues when you're trying to segment the data, send emails, do analytics etc.

The best option is to either get the brand domain addon or different portals for each

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Tnichs
Solution

SOLVE

HI,  if you have 3 different brands then you should really be purchasing the brand domain addon - This link explains whether you should or shouldn't have it- https://www.hubspot.com/products/brand-domains

Technically it's possible to put your tracking code across all 3 sites, but that just causes issues when you're trying to segment the data, send emails, do analytics etc.

The best option is to either get the brand domain addon or different portals for each

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero
0 Upvotes