Blog, Website & Page Publishing

TDuggan
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Can't see Hubspot Tools sprocket icon on live sites.

I've had no issues with this until I got a new MacBook Pro. Since then I have not been able to see the Hubspot Tools sprocket menu on live sites where you can click the menu and go to edit that specific page.

I am logged into Hubspot, mainly using chrome but also have the issue on firefox and safari. It's also not specific to a single page, it's the whole site including all other client sites. And it is only affecting me, my co-workers do not have this issue so it must be something on my end.

2 Replies 2
Qt
Contributor

I had the same issue, so I checked my extensions. I noticed I was running a privacy extension (DuckDuckGo), which I learned affected all browsing, not just searches on DuckDuckGo. After turning it off, the sprocket reappeared. Hope this helps others.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TDuggan,

Thank you for reaching out!

I found this Community article that describes a similar behavior - you'll find a couple of tips there that worked for other users:

• Please make sure that you're logged into the correct HubSpot account in the browser that you're using. 
  • If you're using the Sales Extension - please try reinstalling. 
  • Disable browser extensions to see if there are any conflicting extensions.

Please reach out to our Support team via the Help button in your account if the behavior persists after trying all of the above, they'll be happy to take a closer look. Access to technical support is included in all of our paid subscriptions. Please let us know if you don't have access to support so we can let you know about the next steps. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings