Blog, Website & Page Publishing

rbeckwith
Teilnehmer/-in

Can no longer "replace an image" with new Image Pop up

lösung

The image formatting popup covers up the general editing/formatting bar ... this is in Blog, email, pages ... I have finally run into the point where I can't replace an image because that formatting pane is in this way. I've tried both in the page editor and the side pane module editor. See screenshots. Can't do it. Frustrating.Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 9.16.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-29 at 9.16.04 AM.png

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
tjoyce
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Elite Partner

lösung

While in the page editor, Go to;

- Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Head HTML

- Drop the following code into that large textarea: 

<style>
  .mce-tinymce{z-index:99999999999!important;}
</style>

- Save the page

- Refresh the page

Now, when you click on the image, the wysiwyg toolbar should be on top of the image options side panel

tim@belch.io | https://forms.belch.io | Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding Necessary

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten
katie
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey there,

We've just started rolling out an update that allows you to quickly replace an image from the image popover menu. We should have it fully rolled out over the next few weeks!

Here's a sneak peak:

Edit_Page___Migration_test_3.png

mkarsten
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

I'm running into the same problem in an email when I'm trying to add a link to an image. Yes, you can see insert and drop it down to select link, but it would be helpful if the pop-up was movable instead of anchored, so it could be moved out of the way. I regularly fight with this depending on my browser window size, the asset size and how long the email is.

katie
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hi there!

I wanted to jump in to let you know that we're just about to roll out an update to the image popover that will allow you to replace the image from the popover itself. That way, you can retain the styling you've added and simply swap out the image. 

We also have some changes in the works that will fix the problem of toolbar and popover fighting with each other. 

Thanks for reporting and stay tuned for some improvements shortly!

Katie

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @rbeckwith

What screen size are you working on, out of interest? 

If you need to replace an image with a new one, have you tried deleting the existing image, by hitting the delete key, once you have it selected?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
rbeckwith
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

I'm working on a 13" laptop, but also had the same problem on my desktop monitor (27").

I know I can just delete it, and place a new photo, but in my module I have formatting already applied to the image that I'd like to retain instead of having to go through and add it all again in the code...which is what I ended up doing. But that's unneccesary extra steps, especially when I need to do this many times.

0 Upvotes
tjoyce
Lösung

lösung

While in the page editor, Go to;

- Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Head HTML

- Drop the following code into that large textarea: 

<style>
  .mce-tinymce{z-index:99999999999!important;}
</style>

- Save the page

- Refresh the page

Now, when you click on the image, the wysiwyg toolbar should be on top of the image options side panel

tim@belch.io | https://forms.belch.io | Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding Necessary
rbeckwith
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank You!