Blog, Website & Page Publishing

JMort
Contributor

Can I use a contacts status as a HUBDB in an automated workflow?

SOLVE

Hi

So we´re considering using hubspot as our Webinar/course registration tool (with an integration to GoToWebinar) and we would like to send automated mails depending on whether the registrant participated or did NOT participate.

To do this I created a "Select" column with the statusses "Registered, Participated, NOT participated and Cancelled".

Is their any way that this data can be registered on the contact, so I can use it in future workflows, or am I going about this in the wrong way?

Looking forward to your help, thanks.

J.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @JMort 

The GoToWebinar integration actually has most of this information that you're looking for.  First, you select the webinar you want:

GTW 1.png

Then you can start filtering down from there.  For your instantce of "Registered did not attend" you would have to double up on the filters with a, "Contact has registered for" AND "Contact hasn't attended"

GTW 2.png

These same controls should be available in lists and workflows via the GTW integration.  Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @JMort 

The GoToWebinar integration actually has most of this information that you're looking for.  First, you select the webinar you want:

GTW 1.png

Then you can start filtering down from there.  For your instantce of "Registered did not attend" you would have to double up on the filters with a, "Contact has registered for" AND "Contact hasn't attended"

GTW 2.png

These same controls should be available in lists and workflows via the GTW integration.  Hope this helps!

JMort
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey Bryantworks

That explains a lot.

It seems that my integration isn't 100%. Do you need to do anything extra in order for these options to appear in lists and workflows?

Thank you so much for your help 🙂

J.

0 Upvotes
JMort
Contributor

SOLVE

Nevermind, it seems that my integration had been turned off for some reason.

I turned it on again now and the options appeared.

Again thank you for your help.

JMort

0 Upvotes
Bryantworks

SOLVE

Sure thing @JMort .  Glad you got it resolved!

0 Upvotes