Blog, Website & Page Publishing

SCrooks
Miembro

Can I connect hubspot with my site?

resolver

Hey, Hope you are doing well. I want to connect my website   with hubspot to increase its engagement. Kindly, guide me is it worthy or not?

Thanks.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @SCrooks,

If by increasing engagement you're referring to generating more leads, then yes, HubSpot can greatly facilitate that.

For existing website, you'd install the HubSpot tracking code. With the HubSpot tracking code, you can better understand website visitor behavior, their origins and also include live chat on your website.

Alternatively, by upgrading to a Starter subscription, you could connect your website domain and use the HubSpot content management system to publish landing pages and website pages. HubSpot will also guide you here to follow best practice and increase engagement.

Regarding the question whether it makes sense or not to use HubSpot, I'd recommend this page: https://www.hubspot.com/roi In 2021, HubSpot analyzed data from HubSpot's 103,000+ customers to determine the ROI of the HubSpot CRM Platform. The results show the impact that HubSpot can have.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @SCrooks,

If by increasing engagement you're referring to generating more leads, then yes, HubSpot can greatly facilitate that.

For existing website, you'd install the HubSpot tracking code. With the HubSpot tracking code, you can better understand website visitor behavior, their origins and also include live chat on your website.

Alternatively, by upgrading to a Starter subscription, you could connect your website domain and use the HubSpot content management system to publish landing pages and website pages. HubSpot will also guide you here to follow best practice and increase engagement.

Regarding the question whether it makes sense or not to use HubSpot, I'd recommend this page: https://www.hubspot.com/roi In 2021, HubSpot analyzed data from HubSpot's 103,000+ customers to determine the ROI of the HubSpot CRM Platform. The results show the impact that HubSpot can have.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.