Campaign in a box feature

Thorstein
Member | Platinum Partner

One of the biggest issues my clients have, and a time-consuming task for our agency, is putting all the pieces in a campaign together.

What if there was a feature where you could just pick a "Webinar campaign", and all the assets would be created for you? HubSpot would then generate:

• Landing page
  • Thank you page
  • Email

Right now it is a lot of back and forth when creating a campaign, and I find that clients are very confused by it.

I think New Kajabi launched a feature called "Pipelines" which does this already

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Thorstein thanks for posting, this sounds like an interesting feature request. I would recommend heading to our Ideas Forum in order to share this with our developers and our community at large! 

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Hubspot Campaign-In-A-Box?

Short A: Sure, to the extent possible.

Longer A:

Considering that every campaign may have its own unique 'flavor', marketing assets, message, and technical characteristics HubSpot already has this feature. Just build a master campaign with all the assets you'd like in your 'box' and clone it. (see image)

hubspot-campaigns-example-master.png

Here's an example webinar campaign that will automatically duplicate LPs, Emails, CTAs, and a Workflow when you clone the campaign ... (see image)

hubspot-campaigns-example-master-details.png

Easy!

IMPORTANT NOTE: All assets associated with a campaign are duplicated when you clone a campaign, so be certain that's what you intend to happen before you proceed because there is no 'undo' command.

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson if you'd like me to respond.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Frank on LinkedIn

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes