Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ChristineB
Contributor | Platinum Partner

CTA displaying double

SOLVE

Hi Dear HubSpot Community,

has any of you had difficulties with a HubSpot CTA displaying double on an external site (in my case Drupal)? 

Kind Regards,

Christine

1 Accepted solution
aliciapea
Solution
Participant

CTA displaying double

SOLVE

Ah, sorry that didn't fix it @ChristineB... Have you tried looking at the source code for the CTA on your live page, to see if it matches the embed code given to you by HubSpot? You can look at the code by right clicking in Chrome > "View page source". That might give you some insight into what Drupal might be adding to the embed code that is causing the CTA to display twice...

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
aliciapea
Participant

CTA displaying double

SOLVE

Hi @ChristineB, I actually found a Knowledge base article on this issue in the past, you can check it out here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cta/why-is-my-call-to-action-cta-displaying-twice...

Hope this helps!

0 Upvotes
ChristineB

CTA displaying double

SOLVE

Hi @aliciapea 

Thank you for your reply. I also saw this article before, but unfortunately this suggestion didn't work. It seems to have something to do with Drupal itself and not the embed code that HubSpot provides.

Regards,

Christine

0 Upvotes
aliciapea
Solution
Participant

CTA displaying double

SOLVE

Ah, sorry that didn't fix it @ChristineB... Have you tried looking at the source code for the CTA on your live page, to see if it matches the embed code given to you by HubSpot? You can look at the code by right clicking in Chrome > "View page source". That might give you some insight into what Drupal might be adding to the embed code that is causing the CTA to display twice...

0 Upvotes
ChristineB

CTA displaying double

SOLVE

Ok, thank you for your help. Smiley Happy

All the best,

Christine

0 Upvotes