Blog, Website & Page Publishing

orangd
Participant

CTA Popup form not working on Firefox Browser

SOLVE

Hi everyone!

I have a website and at the moment I am creating a landing page for a Marketing Campaign. The scope of the page is for users to sign up to our platform, with the secondary CTA with a popup form that collects their emails and sends some document templates to them. Everything is working, but on the Mozilla browser the popup is not displaying at all.

Any insights into this problem?

Thank you,

Sergiu C.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @orangd,

Mozilla Firefox prides itself in being protective about what's happening to its users – and that includes the automatic blocking of certain interactive elements or code snippets being executed. It's essentially a clash between a software provider who wants to provide the functionality and another that wants to stop it in its tracks because it might be harmful.

Users can of course change their browser settings in Firefox to allow more but there isn't anything you can do from the HubSpot side that I'm aware of.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @orangd,

Mozilla Firefox prides itself in being protective about what's happening to its users – and that includes the automatic blocking of certain interactive elements or code snippets being executed. It's essentially a clash between a software provider who wants to provide the functionality and another that wants to stop it in its tracks because it might be harmful.

Users can of course change their browser settings in Firefox to allow more but there isn't anything you can do from the HubSpot side that I'm aware of.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

orangd
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler,

Thank you for the insight! I was not expecting to find such an unsolvable problem.

I guess the best course of action would be to have a dedicated page with the form. I will think about it with the team.

Thank you again,

Sergiu C.

0 Upvotes