Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Sheamus
Participant

CMS Pro vs Marketing Pro

SOLVE

We have a Marketing Pro account.

We built out our website using Landing Pages before the CMS product existed.

I have considered moving our site over to the CMS: We gain some things, but we lose a lot of features unless we go with CMS Pro.  Auto site-maps is kind of the only feature I really feel we are missing from the CMS Pro to Marketing Pro.

I am finding the price of CMS Pro is hard to stomach given that we are already paying for Marketing Pro... and there is 75% feature overlap. I personally feel there should be a 75% discount on CMS Pro if you are already paying for marketing pro.

Is anyone paying for both? Is spending $200/month for CMS Pro worth it when you already have Marketing Pro? Why?

Can I move pages from LP's to Website?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
APrigent
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

CMS Pro vs Marketing Pro

SOLVE

Hello @Sheamus ,

It's interesting to subscribe to the CMS Pro if you plan to migrate your corporate site to Hubspot.

In this case, you will have your entire website hosted on Hubspot, in addition to having the Marketing hub. At Markentive, we have several clients who have decided to migrate their CMS to Hubspot to centralize their marketing tools in one platform. This allows for better tracking of leads and conversions, and to centralize all your marketing actions (from website publishing to campaigns) in one place.

On the other hand, if you just want to use the Landing Page functionality with a sub-domain, using the CMS Pro is not cost effective and you should stay with only Marketing Pro where you have the possibility to download or develop themes for your landing pages.

Have a nice day!

Alice 

alice.prigent@markentive.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
APrigent
Solution

CMS Pro vs Marketing Pro

SOLVE

Hello @Sheamus ,

It's interesting to subscribe to the CMS Pro if you plan to migrate your corporate site to Hubspot.

In this case, you will have your entire website hosted on Hubspot, in addition to having the Marketing hub. At Markentive, we have several clients who have decided to migrate their CMS to Hubspot to centralize their marketing tools in one platform. This allows for better tracking of leads and conversions, and to centralize all your marketing actions (from website publishing to campaigns) in one place.

On the other hand, if you just want to use the Landing Page functionality with a sub-domain, using the CMS Pro is not cost effective and you should stay with only Marketing Pro where you have the possibility to download or develop themes for your landing pages.

Have a nice day!

Alice 

alice.prigent@markentive.com

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

CMS Pro vs Marketing Pro

SOLVE

Hi @Sheamus,

I just wanted to share this resource that describes how to move pages between the website and landing page dashboards - it's possible! 

Cheers
Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings