Blog, Website & Page Publishing

KGilarowski

Building Loyality program using HubSpot

SOLVE

Hi, do you have any experience in using Hubspot design tools for building loyalty program front-end? I mean - building logging page, user account page, points counter widget. All the basic stuff needed to create a UI for users.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@KGilarowski  to have a membership-based loyalty program requires CMS Hub Enterprise to have access to memberships. 

Because Memberships are not included for all CMS Hub users, these pages are typically not included in themes available in the marketplace, however, many theme developers already have these page templates pre-built that you can purchase directly. A partner agency with custom developers can also build these page templates for you to work with your existing website theme.

Hope this helps start the conversation a bit, best of luck with building your loyalty program!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@KGilarowski  to have a membership-based loyalty program requires CMS Hub Enterprise to have access to memberships. 

Because Memberships are not included for all CMS Hub users, these pages are typically not included in themes available in the marketplace, however, many theme developers already have these page templates pre-built that you can purchase directly. A partner agency with custom developers can also build these page templates for you to work with your existing website theme.

Hope this helps start the conversation a bit, best of luck with building your loyalty program!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @KGilarowski 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @Anton @Indra do you have experience or advice to share with @KGilarowski on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes