Bookly and Hubspot

Thecelinette

Hello, 

I am using Bookly plugin on my wordpress website  https://yes-we-cards.com/consultations-resa/ So my clients can order an appointment and choose a precise time for the appointment. But I don't know how to connect Bookly to hubspot. Can you help me ?

Best regards,

Céline

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @Thecelinette thank you for your post!

Could you please provide some further detail / context on what you are trying to acheive?

Which HubSpot product are you using / would like to conntect to Bookly. You referenced Wordpress, so am I correct in assuming you are not hosting your website with HubSpot?

Furthermore, how do you want HubSpot and Bookly to integrate with eacother? For instance are you looking for Bookly to record meeting details on your HubSpot contact/company records?

If you could provide as much detail of your use case / goal as possible I'll see how we can get you set up 🙂

bmoney974

This is exactly what I'm looking to do as well. I would like the customers who book an appointment with bookly to have their information automatically entered into hubspot so I can track and follow up and close the deal. This would be the perfect combo. 

Using the hubspot wordpress plugin and bookly plugin 

0 Upvotes
jamescarter

Were you successful in integrating?

0 Upvotes