Blog, Website & Page Publishing

tborges
Contributor

Blogs vs News Articles

SOLVE

The company  I work for has been writing mostly news articles that were not optimized for SEO. I am new to the company and have been optimizing historical blogs.  I am suggesting we write more blogs that follow the topic cluster strategy. 

My question: Is there a way to separate blog posts from news articles? So that news articles can be written without SEO? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Blogs vs News Articles

SOLVE

Hi @tborges ,

It would be helpful if I had context here, as it's not clear what you are referring to - I'm not sure what you mean by writing it without SEO. This is not a HubSpot requirement - it's just a guideline to ensure that the content is following SEO best practices.

If you are using the HubSpot blog tool to write these news articles, then you can follow the SEO optimization guidelines or not - you won't be prevented from publishing the post if the optimization tool has outstanding recommendations which haven't been implemented.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
sandraanderson

Blogs vs News Articles

SOLVE

To SEO your blog, you can share your blog URL on content-sharing sites. Change description every day. Create guest posting to increase your blog visibility and ranking. 

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Blogs vs News Articles

SOLVE

Hi @tborges ,

It would be helpful if I had context here, as it's not clear what you are referring to - I'm not sure what you mean by writing it without SEO. This is not a HubSpot requirement - it's just a guideline to ensure that the content is following SEO best practices.

If you are using the HubSpot blog tool to write these news articles, then you can follow the SEO optimization guidelines or not - you won't be prevented from publishing the post if the optimization tool has outstanding recommendations which haven't been implemented.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.