Blog, Website & Page Publishing

SH82

Blog listing custom template visible in preview mode but not show changes in live site

Hi,

I created a blog listing template from boilerplate, its perfectly show in preview mode, i have multiple blog all are perfect.

but when i change blog listing template and change in setting blog list template to newly created one its not showing change new one,its show default list template (only header and couple of blog post)

if i change anything in footer and header its show in live blog list page.

also i checked in console for any error there is no error.

could anyone please tell me where and what i need to check to solve this issue.

5 Replies 5
SH82

Blog listing custom template visible in preview mode but not show changes in live site

i tried different way,

creat new blog with same blog listing template that i use for existing blog.

that time its perfectly work.

That means there is some bug or someother problem where i cannt change blog list template for existing blog, hub cms keep existing template whatever set in creation process, even i changed from blog setting its showing changed in blog setting but internally keep loading from older template which i selected first in blog creation process.

what should i need to do in this issue?

i talked with support for previous issue they cannt figureout, they escelate to technical consultant.

michaelntech
Participant

I have the exact same issue - creating a new blog with the template shows the new changes, but the existing blog list doesn't update.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SH82,

It sounds like there could be an issue within your custom-code template that's causing this behavior. 

I would suggest reviewing the template with your developer to identify the issue. 

If you would like to work with an external developer or technical team on this project, you can contact developers on our Solutions Partner Directory or working with a Technical Consultant. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SH82,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

This sounds like a strange issue 🤔

Could you try updating the blog listing template in the design manager? Would you be able to check if the publish option is available and hit publish? 

If the publish option is not available, your next best step would be to contact HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they have access to your account. 

When you contact them, I would recommend providing a link to your blog listing template, the live blog post, and a HAR file of you reproducing this behavior (here are steps on how to collect a HAR file). 

I hope this advice helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
SH82

design manager means where we edit code?

yeah if i change any code its show publish and if i preview then i able to see changed design.

after i update in live page and save.then if i refresh life url its show the changes i did.

i dont understand where its load blog name and not showing other eliment.

0 Upvotes