Blog, Website & Page Publishing

SMacKenzie1
Participant

Blog author pic perfect on Chrome but not showing on MSFT EDGE

SOLVE

Hi

the blog author pictures are perfect on chrome but they don't show up at all on Microsoft Edge and replaced by "picture of <author name>"

see below as example. Is this a common issue ? How do I fix this ?

(PS: I am not a coder, I just used the standard Hubspot blog template...). thanks for any help you can provide!

SMacKenzie1_0-1684943345058.pngSMacKenzie1_1-1684943640340.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak for the tap. 

@SMacKenzie1 I haven't seen this issue, either. I'm not a dev either and do not code. 🙂  If it were me, I'd hit up support for Edge to see if it's something there. Then I'd reach out to the HubSpot theme creator to see if it's a bug they're aware of.

In my experience, Chrome is definitely more friendly with everything HubSpot. Microsoft is hit or miss. I hope one of those routes helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak for the tap. 

@SMacKenzie1 I haven't seen this issue, either. I'm not a dev either and do not code. 🙂  If it were me, I'd hit up support for Edge to see if it's something there. Then I'd reach out to the HubSpot theme creator to see if it's a bug they're aware of.

In my experience, Chrome is definitely more friendly with everything HubSpot. Microsoft is hit or miss. I hope one of those routes helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SMacKenzie1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I didn't find any reports about this behaviour from other customers, but I wanted to tag a couple of HubSpot experts to see if they've noticed a similar behaviour: 

Hi @danmoyle@BukunmiOdetayo@Crystal_Hopper, did you ever have similar problems with blog author images? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings