Blog, Website & Page Publishing

SPoulsen

Blog Sidebar

Hello,

Our company is fairly new to HS, and we are working on migrating our blog. We need to have a blog sidebar feature, and I am having a hard time finding a template that has one. Does anyone have any suggestions of templates that already have a sidebar? Or is this something I need to build in? 

Thanks! 

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Blog Sidebar

Hi @SPoulsen ,

Ultimately it depends on the look/feel they're looking for here. We don't necessarily have a list of recommended templates with specific features (ie. sidebars) per se, but if you have a paid CMS subscription, then there is plenty of flexibility in terms of customizations. This guide here might come in handy.

You can also connect us for migration services. Basically, we have a migration team that can help you recreate you existing blog within the HS platform, transfer content, etc.

We do have template setup services as well, where the team creates a set of blog templates that closely resembles the style of their existing blog.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

Ian_Matt
Contributor

Blog Sidebar

Hi @SPoulsen ,

My blog is built on HubSpot and has a sidebar with recent posts, posts by topic, email for sign up etc. As seen in screenshot below:

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 08.17.11.png
I'm using the 'Oceania Blog Template' but this side bar is created using the modules seen in the screenshot below:

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 08.19.23.png

I hope this helps! If so it would be great so consider hitting the 'Accept as a solution option' 🙂

Many thanks,

Ian

Ian Matthews

Freelance HubSpot Expert

ianjosephmatthews@gmail.com
ianmatthewsfreelance.com
Book A Chat Here