Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ErinKas
Colaborador líder

Blog Reports

resolver

What is everyone using to report on their blogs performance? Including individual blogs etc. How can we dig in?

Thanks

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
Phil_Vallender
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

Blog Reports

resolver

Hi @ErinKas

I find that the reports on the analyze tab of the blogging tool (which will be moving to the general reporting section soon - they are already available there actually) have much of the information I need. I'm typically looking to see which post are getting the most traffic and which are converting best and trying to optimise around these metrics. 

I also use the pages report in the traffic analytics to see blog post popularity in context with other website pages. 

Is there anything else you are looking for reporting-wise?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

gabriel-nextiny
Solución
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

Blog Reports

resolver

@ErinKas, We usually use the HubSpot blog tool to recognize which blogs are performing better, getting the most visits, clicks, conversions, etc.

Now, if you want to create specific reports for blogging activities and incorporate other sources like Google Search Console for example to get SEO data on them, I would recommend using Databox.

Databox integrates beautifully with HubSpot and there are many templates available for this. 

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 8.52.53 AM.png

I hope this helps.

Please mark this as a solution if you think this is helpful for other users.

Thanks and have a great day.

G

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
roisinkirby
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Blog Reports

resolver

Great question @ErinKas - is this still something you're researching?

@emmajsb@Champion@gabriel-nextiny@rsobers - what do you use/recommend when digging into blog KPIs?

gabriel-nextiny
Solución

Blog Reports

resolver

@ErinKas, We usually use the HubSpot blog tool to recognize which blogs are performing better, getting the most visits, clicks, conversions, etc.

Now, if you want to create specific reports for blogging activities and incorporate other sources like Google Search Console for example to get SEO data on them, I would recommend using Databox.

Databox integrates beautifully with HubSpot and there are many templates available for this. 

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 8.52.53 AM.png

I hope this helps.

Please mark this as a solution if you think this is helpful for other users.

Thanks and have a great day.

G

Phil_Vallender
Solución

Blog Reports

resolver

Hi @ErinKas

I find that the reports on the analyze tab of the blogging tool (which will be moving to the general reporting section soon - they are already available there actually) have much of the information I need. I'm typically looking to see which post are getting the most traffic and which are converting best and trying to optimise around these metrics. 

I also use the pages report in the traffic analytics to see blog post popularity in context with other website pages. 

Is there anything else you are looking for reporting-wise?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency