Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Mitchell8

Blog Listing page as home page

Hi everyone! Thank you in advance for your feedback.

I am new to Hubspot and am currently testing on a free account before I purchase a paid subscription.

I downloaded a free template "Atlas by Kalunji".

Really like the template but I am noticing one issue.

The Blog Listing Page template displays recent Blog Posts in a clean module that frames the blog posts nicely.

The Website template pages, however, do not frame Blog Posts this same way. I am using the RSS module because I dont see the same Blog Post module that the Blog Listing Page has and the RSS module shows all the same info but with a less appealing CSS.

I am not savvy enough to edit the template code to fix this so I am trying to figure out if I just ignore the website templates entirely and only use the Blog Listing Page template as my websites home page and point other website pages to Landing Pages from the Blog Listing Page header.

Is there any downside to not using the website templates and instead, running a website with the Blog Listing Page as the home page?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Mitchell8

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

Hi @Alex_Elborn  @ClaraDelabrosse@Ian_Matt, do you have any advice for @Mitchell8? Thanks!

Cheers
Mia, Community team  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Mitchell8

Thanks for the help @MiaSrebrnjak 

0 Upvotes