Blog Listing Page, WordPress Integration

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi! We have a Hubspot blog but our company website is built through Wordpress. We are trying to build out our Blog Listing Page through Wordpress but we still want to have our blogs hosted through Hubspot. Any ideas? 

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Community Superstar

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: We have a Hubspot blog but our company website is built through Wordpress. We are trying to build out our Blog Listing Page through Wordpress but we still want to have our blogs hosted through Hubspot. Any ideas??

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

Guess it's possible to setup a nice WordPress blog index page that uses the HubSpot RSS feed to populate the content. More of a WordPress question than a HubSpot question, but maybe ask over in the Design forum. Sure there are web devs over there with cross platform experience.

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Thanks for posting this! I would really like to do this as well. Did anyone find a way to do it?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I may have just found a solution. I'll let you all know if it works. If you'd like to go ahead and give it a shot, it's a WordPress plugin.  https://wordpress.org/plugins/hs-blog/

Wish me luck! And good luck to you if you try it!

New Contributor

Hi Carly, 

Have you had any success with the plugin? I have been struggling with where to place the code into the template and I can't find any other information about it. Thanks in advance for your help! 

Best, 

Emily 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I finally have an update. We have installed on this page. It seems to be working like a charm! The only negative is that we lost the hover over feature. However, I don't think that's a huge UX loss (you can see the hover feature on the white paper section below the blog section. 

We've had it installed for about a week and haven't seen any issues yet. Good luck!