Blog, Website & Page Publishing

TTrinh0
Participant

Blog Descriptions Won't Update

SOLVE

Hi,

I am experiencing issues with the update of blog descriptions - some of them do not appear.

Please see the following image for reference (notice the top two in the left)

TTrinh0_0-1652067106032.png

Please help.

Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TTrinh0 

Thank you for reaching out!

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

If this is still happening, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TTrinh0 

Thank you for reaching out!

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

If this is still happening, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TTrinh0
Participant

SOLVE

Hi TiphanieCuisset,

Thank you for your suggestions. I ended up getting hubspot tech support to help out and the issue was resolved 🙂