Blog, Website & Page Publishing

hectorm
Participant

BigCommerce Chat Issue

SOLVE

Hey all,

I currently have an open ticket with support on this but has anyone had any issues getting the chat to work on a BigCommerce hosted website?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
hectorm
Solution
Participant

BigCommerce Chat Issue

SOLVE

So just to update... In BigCommerce for whatever reason if you use their setting to place a script on every page we had to put the tracking script in improperly in order for it to display properly. We had to drop the "" and then it worked. Go figure!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

BigCommerce Chat Issue

SOLVE

Hi @hectorm,

Thank you for letting us know about the current HubSpot Technical Support opened ticket. Looks like that we still investigating more about it, we recommend continuing working on your current ticket since there is valuable information there and our Technical Rep is currently working on it.

I was not able to find a similar case in our Community where other users had this experience.

Also, I would recommend checking this article: "Chatflow not appearing on your pages " in this article, there are a few settings you can check to troubleshoot the issue.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
hectorm
Participant

BigCommerce Chat Issue

SOLVE

Hi Pam,

Thanks for the info. It's still not working. There was an issue with the script code but even after fixing it, the chat client won't show up on any of our pages. We have the tracking code on the footer of every page and nothing. I was hoping to see if anyone else using BigCommerce had similar issues.

Thanks!

hectorm
Solution
Participant

BigCommerce Chat Issue

SOLVE

So just to update... In BigCommerce for whatever reason if you use their setting to place a script on every page we had to put the tracking script in improperly in order for it to display properly. We had to drop the "" and then it worked. Go figure!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

BigCommerce Chat Issue

SOLVE

Hello @hectorm ,

Thank you for letting us know, in this case, my recommendation would be getting in contact with BigCommerce Technical support as they will be able to check more information in how your website is set up and help you further on this inquire.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !