Best practice for creating a press page(listing template?)?

Highlighted
Sachkundiger/ Sachkundige

Hello Hubspot Community,

I'm looking to create a page on our corporate site that we can list our mentions in the news (call it press, in the news, etc.). If it's easy enough, I'd also like to create a place to host our press releases which we will inevitably start creating in the future.

It can be super simple- but I need to be the one who creates it and I'm limited by my non-existent html skill. 

Here is an example that features both the 'in the news' and 'press releases' on the same page. If I can only do one column ( mentions in the news) then I'd like to follow the same model where there is a logo of the publication that mentions us, a headline, and a truncated snippet.

What is the best way to accomplish this? Would it be to use a blog listing temple?

Thanks in advance!

harroldhino

Antworten
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Highlighted
Community Superstar

The example press release index page (using Marketo) is an excellent idea, but those guys have TONS of press releases (i.e., >40) that span nearly a decade plus a separate News Release listing that follows.

Just consider that you'll need to setup a separate blog in HubSpot just for this purpose. Guess it depends ... do you anticipate having TONS of press releases?

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context.

-- Register here for Inbound 2020

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

Antworten
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sachkundiger/ Sachkundige

Hey Frank,

I've come to terms with the fact that I'll need to create another blog. 

My next question is- how will I populate that page and properly link to third party articles (mentions in the news)

Thanks!

Harry

Highlighted
Community Superstar

>> How will I populate that page and properly link to third party articles (mentions in the news)?

Among other things (e.g., budget & timeframe), your solution is gonna depend on ...

- how you want to present, distribute, and promote your PR and News content. (all important)

- how frequently you need to present.

- the volume of that content.

Sounds like a great opportunity to use HubSpot custom modules. Here's an example of a module from the HubSpot Marketplace that we customized to match the testimonials section from our Shopify site. Notice how those 'Contact Me' links are 'live' and easy to share via social media! (important for distribution and promotion)

(see image)

mfjlabs-screenshot-M. Frank Johnson • Digital Marketing Manager • HubSpot Resident _-20180901-055100.png

NOT suggesting you use a slider. Just wanted to showcase one application of a customized HubSpot module. Hope that gives you some ideas.

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context.

-- Register here for Inbound 2020

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

Antworten
0 Likes