Blog, Website & Page Publishing

DShawn

Best Theme Design

Hello Everyone!

I will work for Golf  website. Now, I need the Best Theme for Website which looks so attractive and unique. I choose the some themes from themeforest , colorlib  which are very unique and attractive. But, I little bit confuse because How it looks like in webpages. 

Thanks!

5 Replies 5
IAva

Best Theme Design

I was little wooried, i am also looking for this answer. I want to statrt golf related company website which will be hosted on WordPress. 

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Best Theme Design

@IAva if you want to host your site on WordPress but use HubSpot as your CRM, that will work. But you'll have to look at WordPress themes, not HubSpot themes. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Best Theme Design

Hi @DShawn ,

Well! There are thousands of themes on HubSpot marketplace that can help you achieve your website design goals. But, if you are looking for clear, simple and responsive templates to design awesome Golf websites within a few clicks, then I would recommend you to go with HubSpot Clear theme.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Best Theme Design

Hi @DShawn,

I am a big fan of Web Canopy Studios themes, especially their StudioCanvas theme. 

I also really like the Blacktip Reef theme by ManoByte, which I think would pair well with golfing!

You can view all the themes in the HubSpot Asset Marketplace and sort by most downloaded to see what others like as well!

Best,

Brendan

danmoyle

Best Theme Design

Hi @DShawn. There are a TON of themes in the marketplace, as you noticed. It really is all about taking time to go through them and look through the previews. Each theme allows you to bring in your branding (colors, font, logo, etc.) built in their framework. It's really nice. Here's a resource on using themes that may help ease the confusion.

As for my favorite, I'm a big fan of our Evolve theme here at Impulse Creative. I've seen some beautiful, powerful websites built on it. You can always start with the free version to try it out, Sprocket Talk Free

Hope this helps get you started! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/