Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ajuchip

Backlink

Hi, 

I'm working in the marketing team at High Profile Club, a PR membership club for entrepreneurs; We're a startup that uses AI to connect entrepreneurs and the media.
We started investing in our blog posts and following good practices for link exchange.

I wrote the blog post "7 ways to generate more sales with email marketing" and I found your content terrific, so I added a backlink on the post.

I'd like to ask if you could add a sentence to your blog post "The Ultimate List of Email Marketing Stats for 2020" and add a back linked to my blog post?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Peter Ajuchi.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
mike-ward
Key Advisor

Backlink

Hi Peter,

I doubt you'll get a response to this, especially in this Community forum. If HubSpot added backlinks for everyone who asked they'd have to add millions 🙂

Nice blog though, well researched, good examples and nice tone with the GIFs. Keep doing what you're doing and combined with a strong social media game, you'll pickup backlinks organically over time as people share your articles.

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

0 Upvotes