Blog, Website & Page Publishing

loribragg
Participant

Anyone using Elfsight?

SOLVE

Has anyone used elfsight or any other software to embed reviews on their website?  I'm wondering if it works smoothly and is easy to maintain.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Anton
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Anyone using Elfsight?

SOLVE

Hi @loribragg 
I've worked with Elfisght a few times. 
Quite simple and very intuitive. 
You create an account and set everything up inside of elfsight . 
After you've done that you get a short code containing a div and a JS Script. This script needs to be pasted in your page where ever it you want to display it. (You should consider to paste the JS in the footer for a better performance). You're done.
If you want to change something(Grid view, elements, colors ) you can do this directly in Elfsight and most likely you won't need coding skills. When you safe your changes in Elfsight the will be live automaticly . So need to change something in your HubSpot page(s).

Hope this helps.

Best, 
Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Anton
Solution

Anyone using Elfsight?

SOLVE

Hi @loribragg 
I've worked with Elfisght a few times. 
Quite simple and very intuitive. 
You create an account and set everything up inside of elfsight . 
After you've done that you get a short code containing a div and a JS Script. This script needs to be pasted in your page where ever it you want to display it. (You should consider to paste the JS in the footer for a better performance). You're done.
If you want to change something(Grid view, elements, colors ) you can do this directly in Elfsight and most likely you won't need coding skills. When you safe your changes in Elfsight the will be live automaticly . So need to change something in your HubSpot page(s).

Hope this helps.

Best, 
Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
loribragg
Participant

Anyone using Elfsight?

SOLVE

Thanks.  I'll give it a go!

sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Anyone using Elfsight?

SOLVE

Hey @loribragg 

Welcome to the Community!

I personally don't have experience with Elfsight. I'll tag a few experts that might want to share their experiences with you.

Hey @Anton @SarahThrive @Daniel11 could you please share your feedback about Elfsight?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !